Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nos. 37, 38, 39, 40


In 2011, I read 39 books. One of my goals for 2012 was to read more.

So in the final weeks of the year, I was turning pages as fast as I could. I grabbed some Christmas books from the THS library. 

No. 37 - The Christmas Rat by Avi:
It was very bizarre. Slightly religious but a bit disturbing.

No. 38 - We Wish You a Merry Murder by Valerie Wolzien:
Good murder mystery set in the hustle and bustle of Christmastime.

No. 39 - The Complete 26-Week Training Program Marathon and Half Marathon:
I first bought and browsed through this when I committed to my first half marathon. Since I'm going all in with the full this year, I decided I better read it cover to cover.

No. 40 - A Catered Christmas by Tim Hemlin:
A good Christmas murder mystery with a chef and his Santa-lookalike grandpa.

Well, I did it. Forty books in one year. How about 41 for 2013? I'd better get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment