Thursday, January 3, 2013

Extra awesome

I love giving gifts. While some may find Christmas shopping stressful, I truly enjoy the hunt for the perfect gifts (and deals!). And I'm thrilled when I nail it.

I also love receiving the perfect gift - the one I know was picked specially for me and is just what I wanted or needed.

I got a ton of great Christmas presents this year - very generous and thoughtful gifts from friends and family. But a few stood out as extra awesome.

Sherry surprised the family with calendars she'd filled with photos from events all year:
Sue gave me an elf apron, complete with jingle-bell feet:
Pa crafted custom shovel heads for the whole family to decorate our gardens:
Donna made me a Halloween quilt - based on one I'd admired in a quilt shop but without using a pattern:
And Eryn custom ordered this license plate for my bicycle:
(We call him Sherm, as in Sherman Tank, because he's huge!)
When I opened this, I laughed and laughed and laughed until I cried!

Awesome, right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment