Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No TV Tuesday: a place for my medals

No-TV Tuesday. I had big plans, but then something came up and threw a wrench in the works.

I ended up staying at work until my union meeting, then pedaling home, throwing together a quick dinner (with lots of help from Brad!) and then crashing. I sat in my comfy chair with my quilt and my book and read for a couple hours.

I mentioned last week some Christmas gifts that were extra awesome. I wanted to include this one, but it wasn't installed. Brad gave me a rack to display my race medals and put it up last night!
It looks so great - and there's lots of room to add more. Good thing, since I'm already signed up for four more medal-earning races this year :)

And there's a little shelf on the top to display pictures and such. I think I'll save that spot for my marathon memorabilia!

Speaking of running, I was supposed to do an interval workout on the treadmill but just couldn't get myself up. I was going to bag the whole thing but convinced myself to swap my Tuesday and Wednesday workouts and just hit the 'mill for a couple easy miles.
3.07 miles in 30 minutes.
Today will be the speed workout - it must be done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment