Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Flaky 4 miler

My running goal for 2012 was to "run more miles than in 2011."

I finished that off before the end of September, so these last three months have just been bonus.

I bundled up Monday evening for one last run:
Little snowflakes floated around me as I did 4.11 miles at an easy pace:
With the Christmas decorations coming down soon, I was a little sad that this would be the last time I'm greeted by this festive guy:
And with that final run, my 2012 mileage is... drum roll, please...


681!!!! I sure blew the pants off my 2011 record of 507 :)

Not sure what 2013 will bring, but with several half marathons and a full marathon (oh my gosh... I still may throw up a little!) already on the calendar, I think it's going to be another high-mileage year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment