Wednesday, December 31, 2014

682

When I set a goal, I follow through and make sure it happens. Even if that means running when it's 25* outside!

An Achilles injury kept my mileage down this year. But as 2014 was coming to an end, and my heel was feeling better, I realized that I was close to matching my mileage from 2012 (the year before I did my marathons). 

There's my goal!

I was too close to quit this week, but I don't like to run two days in a row. So I added some long run/walks on the treadmill.

Despite the frigid temps, I wanted to end my year with a dawn run, so that's what I did:
I really wanted to see the sun rise over Mount Hood. Mission accomplished! It was a gorgeous morning and a gorgeous run.
And with those 3.4 miles, I passed my 2012 mileage and ended up with 682.68 for 2014:
What will 2015 bring?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment