Saturday, February 14, 2015

Adventure Thursday: Tryon, pizza, puzzle

Mom was free this week, so she joined Dad and me for a little Adventure Thursday sweat-fest at Tryon park:
It was really warm and spring-like as we cruised up, up, up and down, down, down the trails for about 4 miles in all. We did some running and some walking.
After quick cleanup, it was time for Bellagios Pizza. Oasis is the best!
The plan was Netflix, but I couldn't get it to work. Boo :( So we turned on Blue Bloods on TV, and I made Dad and Eryn (she did her own workout) finish the puzzle that's been driving me crazy!
I knew I could count on them!!! "Winter Wonderland" was a garage-sale find, missing just two pieces. Not too bad.
Since we're not actually getting winter here this year, I figured I'd live vicariously through my puzzle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment