Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheese platter

Do you watch "The Office"? My folks got me a quote-of-the-day calendar for Christmas. Yesterday's quote made me laugh out loud. I can hear Andy saying this and it's hilarious!

Andy: Pardon moi, monsieurs. I took the liberty of preparing for you a cheese platter, which I will place here on the eastern wall of the conference room.

David Wallace: A cheese platter?

Andy:
Oui oui, monsieur. From the Wisconsin region, a nice, firm cheddar. Also from the great state of Wisconsin, an aged Parmesan. Here you will find a cheddar-style spread, which has reacted nicely with the air to form a light rind, which I think you'll find both challenging and delicious. At that point, I would recommend you take a quick trip south of the border to the great state of Illinois, where you will find this fine blue cheese dressing. If I may be so bold, it's a lot of fun to let the goldfish take a little swim in the blue cheese. Bon appetit.

HA!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment