Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking ahead

I don't really believe in resolutions. But I do think the turning of the calendar provides a good time to reflect on the past and think about the future. Here are a few of my "goals" for 2011:

* Train for and run the Disneyland Half Marathon
* Heal and move on from broken relationships
* Focus on healthy relationships
* Get outside more
* Spend more quality time with my husband
* Finish reading the Old Testament
* Read more books
* Focus on the great things in my life, less on the disappointments
* Laugh more

I hope you look back on 2010 with few regrets and look forward to 2011 with anticipation of greatness. I will try to do the same. Happy New Year! :)

**Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever**
(Hebrews 13:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment