Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: movie night

No-TV Tuesday was low-key this week.

I walked to work in the morning and then ran home, starting my new training program to get me from a 10K to a half marathon.
Because it was a really short run/walk of just 27 minutes, I sped it up a bit. It felt pretty good.
Because it was dry, I got out in the yard a bit to clean up leaves left from the fall. It's been so cold and wet that I haven't wanted to go out there. But there's a lot of work to do - I might have to suck it up and garden in the rain this weekend.

Then it was giant spinach salads for dinner - yum!

Neither of us had much energy, so we plopped down and watched Dinner for Schmucks.
It was really dumb, but surprisingly funny... unless we were just so tired that everything would have been funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment