Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: No. 12

No-TV Tuesday:

Quick trip to Bi-Mart to see Doug, my favorite pharmacist.

Groceries from WinCo, including ingredients for
Muffin Wednesday!

While waiting for Brad to come home, I curled up on the couch and finished No. 12:
I really like these Harry Bosch mysteries! LAPD homicide detective taking on the world :)

Dinner was burritos from Chipotle - a fund raiser for Supa Fresh Farm. According to the Web site:

We are the Supa Fresh Youth Farmers! 74 Teens, slowly but surely building an urban farm on Tigard Tualatin School District land. Launched in May 2010, we hope to continue training underserved teens in workforce skills, entrepreneurship, organic sustainable agriculture, nutrition and life skills.

I was going to take burrito pics, but I got too excited and scarfed down my food before I remembered. (I do that a lot!)

Then we popped in Street Kings, which had come from NetFlix.
It was so bad that I put in my earplugs, rolled over and went to sleep in the middle. Yawn.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment