Saturday, May 28, 2011

A run and a shower

You know all those wild storms yesterday afternoon? That's when I was out running!

The showers turned off and on several times during my 31 minutes in the elements. One brief downpour was crazy-huge! I just laughed and wondered what all the neighbors were thinking about me as I ran past.
In Summerfield, a nearby retirement community, I saw a woman sitting in her living room all bundled up in a blanket, reading a book and watching the rain - like it was the middle of winter!

After last week's 8-miler, this is an easy week. I ran 15 minutes, walked 1 minute and ran another 15 minutes.
I went 3.22 miles in 31:14 minutes - a 9:42-minute average.

(FYI - That "50:48" pace on my Garmin was actually my "current pace" while taking that picture.)

What a fun run and shower all in one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment