Saturday, December 10, 2011

So ugly

Brad and I bundled up this morning to check out the quarterly REI used-gear sale (brrrr!). Instead of standing in line before the 9 a.m. opening, we arrived just a few minutes after the parking lot sale started.

Brad found me a sturdy rack for my commuter tank (bike) for just $9.83!
And then we found some shoes! All shoes were just $9.83, and we each ended up with three pair. Totally unnecessary but very fun :)

We always thought Vibram Five Fingers would be fun, but for around $100, we didn't want to try. But for $10 - sure! So ugly, but surprisingly comfy.
Brad found a pair of bicycling shoes and work shoes, too.

I was going minimalist... I spotted a pair of Merrells and Sauconys to kick around in. (Don't you think they go great with my Christmas socks and PJs??)
In all, the six pair of shoes retail for $524.83. We paid $58.98. AWESOME!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment