Sunday, December 11, 2011

Running in pants

Brrrr! It's been a cold weekend... running-in-pants cold.
Brad wanted to do some track work and I needed to put in 4-6 miles toward my goal of 500 miles for the year. So we ran together to the track at Twality Middle School and then I tooled around the neighborhoods while he did some speed work.

I met him back at the track about a half-hour later and we ran home together.
Do you love Brad's sweatshirt... left over from junior high. Classy.
I went a little faster than I'd planned but was feeling good. 5.52 miles in 52:35 minutes - a 9:31 average.Brad was stretching while I took that Garmin picture and thought I was taking pictures of his butt. I wasn't, but what a great idea!!
So now I've run 474.21 miles this year. Just 25.79 to go!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment