Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can I do it?

I realized a couple weeks ago that I was nearing 500 miles run in 2011 --------->

I can't be that close and not finish it off!

So I asked Brad to encourage me (and not let me slack!) so I can reach that milestone before the calendar turns to 1/1/12. Right now, I'm at 464.6.
Brad just looked at his own mileage and realized that he's close to 700! So I'm encouraging him not to slack, too!

Today is Track Thursday - and I have a plan/goal. But I'm also not feeling great. I'm going to go ahead and dress down after work and see how it goes. Maybe I'll feel good once I get out there. Maybe not.

But I do know that if I didn't have this 500-mile goal hanging over my head, I would throw in the towel for sure. So let's hear it for good outside motivation when the internal motivation is lax (as mine almost always is!)!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment