Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I love to sweat!

After pushing hard and reaching my goal of finishing 508 miles by the end of September, I've stepped back a little bit from running.

I've added some stadiums, including Friday's windy workout:
 And this hazy workout Monday:
 Can't make out Mount Hood:
But yesterday, I donned my gear and put in some miles after work. The fall weather is really nice for running!
5.08 easy miles in 48:13. A 9:29 average:
I struggled a bit to warm up but then got into a nice groove. I've decided that 5 is the new 3 - for me ;)

I've posted this before, but I love it so much that I'm posting it again.
My new motto:
Bonus: 
And when I downloaded my pictures, I found this beauty that I snapped last week at work as the sun was poking over the horizon:
Happy Hump Day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment