Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Spoiled

My birthday is the week of graduation - the busiest week of my year! 

This year, it was also Global Running Day! So Brad and I started off with a neighborhood run. 
Despite the busyness, I sure felt spoiled this year. Throughout the day, the gifts, balloons, cards, flowers, goodies and well wishes just kept coming!
My second THS birthday treat. The first one came a month early :)
My favorite card came from Pam. She knows me so well ;)
In the evening, Brad and I went to Super Kickboxing, and Candice and Brittany gave me a special birthday workout. It was perfect and awesome - I loved it!!!!!
Then because of graduation responsibilities and other scheduling stuff, we put off family dinner until the next week. First, I ran to pick up a Redbox. I've been eyeing a really hilly fall half marathon, so I decided to run up and over Canterbury Hill to grab a DVD. It was a great reminder why I don't run in the middle of the day. SO HOT AND HUMID!
Salmon and garlic mashed potatoes for birthday dinner :)
Then we watched the latest Bourne movie. It was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment