Monday, August 15, 2011

No. 23

After a month of climbing trips, Brad was eager to spend a weekend relaxing. After a month of boredom, I was eager to do something exciting. He won out, and we spent a couple days lazing around at the beach house.

There were tons of festivals and fun stuff going on, but we stuck close to the house and hung out. I finished No. 22 and then started and finished No. 23:
I've never read J.A. Jance, but it was very quick, entertaining and fun. I will try more of her mysteries.

The beach was gorgeous! It was much warmer and sunnier than we expected. I even laid out on the deck for a few minutes to soak up some vitamin D.
We went for a long run Sunday morning and later celebrated with an outing to the Tillamook Cheese Factory for free cheese:
And ice cream!
Now, after a few weeks of summer break, I'm headed back to work. School starts soon, and I must help get everything in order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment