Thursday, August 18, 2011

Scratchy

I've been well all vacation. No summer colds. No allergies. I'm back at school for two days and I wake up with a scratchy throat :(

I must be allergic to work!

I'm at that stage when I just feel "off" - no real specific symptoms... just "off". Something's coming. I leave for my race in two weeks, so I hope that whatever this is either doesn't materialize or goes away quickly.

We opted to skip last night's run and go to sleep at 8 p.m. I fell right asleep and slept hard - another indication that something's brewing. But we got up early and did our short run in the rising sun.
2.18 miles in 20:02 minutes - a 9:10 average. It felt good. A 20-minute run is really easy after a 2-hour run!
After thinking about this race for a year and a half, it's finally right around the corner. I'm getting excited! It's almost time to get my gear in order and start packing!!!

WOOHOO :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment