Thursday, August 4, 2011

HOT!

Had to get out for a run today. Really wish I had gone in the morning instead of in the middle of the day. It was HOT. Duh.
Good thing it was a shorty - just 20 minutes. I managed 2.15 miles - a 9:18 average.
That was one sweaty run! Do your hands sweat or is it just me???
It was pouring off me... yummy.
I am gross.

Wore my new running shorts from Old Navy. I spotted them last weekend at the outlet mall for $6 or $7 - can't remember. I like them!
Also wanted to give you an update on my new shoes. I swapped them out a couple weeks ago and discovered a flaw in the seam that gave me a blister. Bummer.
But I ran with them a couple times and the seam didn't bother me at all. I guess it formed a little callous and wasn't a problem. I even wore them without issue for my half marathon. YAY!

I've finally stopped sweating and need to hit the shower ASAP! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment