Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: spin is back

Spinning became one of my favorite workouts last year when I joined a new after-school staff class. We just restarted, and it was great!
Our instructor, Connie, is very motivational! She makes me want to push myself and do my best. I sweated like crazy for 45 minutes and then rode my real bike home. Feeling pretty good so far this morning :)

After a shower and a quick dinner, I went back to school to take tickets for the varsity boys soccer game. Fortunately, we had a canopy, because it was pouring!
I hung out with Linda, who works at Metzger Elementary School, and had a good time earning a little extra cash.

Then I took my short list to WinCo and loaded up on groceries for the week. A good evening!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment