Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend randomness

My weekend was packed with lots of fun ... and randomness!

It got started right after work Friday with the homecoming parade. More pics to come:
Then the football game, where Tigard AGAIN creamed the other team. It's been a great season so far.

I got home fairly late and found Brad chasing a squirrel around the attic.
Luckily for the squirrel, it ran out (through a hole above our porch) before Brad could get out his childhood BB gun.
I still think that shooting (even BBs) in the attic was not a good idea :)

Saturday was a trip to Eugene for another band competition, this time at Autzen Stadium, home of the University of Oregon Ducks. There was an REI sale that morning in Eugene, so we stood in line for far too long and found some good deals before heading to Autzen.
Sunday, Brad's folks met us at Fresh Grill in Beaverton for burgers and sandwiches. Yum!
Then we ran a couple errands, including using up a free Cinnabon coupon that expires this week.
Because of my tendonitis, I didn't run this weekend. Instead, I hopped on the elliptical. It felt OK on the foot, so I did 53 minutes while listening to tunes.
Felt so nice to sweat!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment