Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: just stuff

This week's No-TV Tuesday was just full of stuff - good but nothing big.

I take that back. My first stop was Al's Garden Center in Sherwood. I have a whole stack of 40%-off coupons, so buying cheap plants is always big :)
It's one per customer, so I'm taking my family there later this week to help me spend them!

Then my weekly trip to Winco for groceries:
I made a fire in the fireplace and sat down with my book to read until Brad came home. Of course, I fell asleep. He was late coming home, so I got in a nice pre-dinner snooze.

I did some chores and then got into bed early with my cat and my book. Lights out by 9:15 p.m.

When downloading my pics this morning, I saw this one Brad apparently took of his dinner the other night. He must have been proud of his Southwest "chicken" salad:
Made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment