Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sendoff

Students finished up with a half day Thursday. Staff always gathers Friday morning for a strawberry feed and some gag awards.
This year was special for the CE2 crew because we said goodbye to Andy, who is retiring from teaching to try his hand at the advertising biz.
Funny staff awards:
I won a centerpiece in the raffle, along with the Spin Class Attendance Award:
Nice! I love spin class and miss it already. Hopefully we'll start up again in the fall :)

Shortly after the breakfast, Andy gave hugs all around and drove off into the sunset. Best of luck in your next big adventure, friend!

Sue kicked off her summer vacation a few minutes later, leaving me a quiet classroom in which to work. I go through June 26, wrapping up the school year and prepping for the fall. Then my 6.5 weeks of summer... can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment