Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coconut custard pie

When I spotted this Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie in my Betty Crocker e-mail, I could taste it... and I had to make it! Luckily I had all the ingredients at home, so I got right to it.
1c flaked or shredded coconut
3/4
c sugar
1/2
c Bisquick
1/4 c butter or margarine, softened
2
c milk
1 1/2 vanilla
4
eggs

Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.


In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.


Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was so amazingly easy and quick... and it tasted exactly like I expected: wonderful!

This is a keeper for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment