Monday, March 14, 2011

I may change careers

I spent a wonderful weekend at the coast with some amazing ladies for the annual NFC women's retreat. (Last year's adventure)

We had excellent food, lots of laughs, terrific group sessions and relaxing alone time. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire weekend.

We gathered Saturday evening for games from the Minute To Win It show. I volunteered for one of the teams and then was "encouraged" by my teammates to go first. I had 60 seconds to stack six die on a Popsicle stick in my mouth:
And I DID IT!!
(My right eye was closed so I could see up close... the other one was open :) )

Then after all teammates had played a game, we did one more. Again, my team volunteered me. We each wore a metal Slinky attached to a headband. We had 60 seconds to get the Slinky to stack on itself on our foreheads.
It was really hard ... the spring kept just flying around. Then... all of the sudden my was on my forehead! I DID IT!

I had a lot of great "takeaways" from the retreat. But the biggest was my obvious talent for stupid games. I may quit my job and start a new career on the game-show circuit.

:)

PS - Thanks to Sherry for the photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment