Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hanging out with the girls

It had been awhile since we've had a girls' weekend or outing, so it was time! Six of us met up at Thai Basil in Lake Oswego for some yummy food and fun chatting.

Check out these yummies:

Laura, due in just a couple weeks, had a major case of pregnant brain and forgot to come to dinner. Oops!!

But my childhood friend, Jen, who JUST moved back to Portland from Utah, and my cousin, Amy, who just moved back from Colorado, were able to join us. That was SUPER cool!
Amy, Eryn, Luann, Jen, Liz and Sundance

After dinner, Amy and Jen hit the road, but Eryn, Sundance, Luann and I went to my house and whipped up a pan of dark chocolate brownies and lit a fire in the fireplace since it's suddenly fall here. Wrapped in blankets, we hung out and ate gooey brownies with ice cream.
What a fun evening with my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment