Saturday, September 24, 2011

Squeeze

Man, my Friday afternoon got crazy.

I ended up covering a fourth-period class, which had me at work 30 minutes longer than normal. And I was going to run with students during fourth. Instead, I decided to do a really quick run home after work (3 p.m.) and then cool down, shower and get to my PT appointment in Sherwood by 4 p.m.
I squeezed it in, but it was SO hot and humid. When I got to PT (for a summer climbing injury to my shoulder) just a couple minutes late, I was still sweating. Poor physical therapist. I kept apologizing for being so gross. At least I was a clean sweat machine!

Then it was home for a quick dinner and then a walk back to work for the football game (since I'd left my bike there to run home). I was on marching band duty AND working event management security.

The band and pit crew did awesome... oh, and the team did great, too! Go Tigers!!!!

I kept my eye on the crowd and didn't get to make any busts. Aside from a couple that was trying to make a baby behind the stadium.

Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment