Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: bonus

I know... I'm behind.

This week's No-TV Tuesday started right after work with an incredibly sweaty 60-minute spin class... with my dad!!

I asked him to join me once - and if he didn't like it, I wouldn't bug him to go again. He did great! (Aside from his bike seat that was pointed up. Ouch!) I really hope he'll come again :)

I hoped for a father-daughter picture but I was in a huge rush to get home, shower and get to my massage and chiropractor appointment.
Feeling nice and loose, I grabbed some groceries and then picked up Brad for dinner at La Isla Bonita in Tualatin. We had a groupon-like thingy to use up.
We both ordered the Burrito Fajita - chicken for him and no meat for me.
Honestly, they weren't great. They weren't bad, but certainly nothing to get excited about.

It was a nice evening to get some stuff done and hang out with my honey.

~~~~~

Ready for the bonus?? I started a post last week and never finished it. So here you go :)

It was a frigid and foggy start to No-TV Tuesday (10/25).

When my alarm sounded, I debated resetting it for much later, leaving just enough time for a quick shower and the short drive to work.

Instead, I resisted the draw of the cozy flannel sheets and dragged my lazy butt out of bed. I started off with a big bowl of warm oatmeal with flax, raw sugar, walnuts, blackberries and soy milk. I changed the laundry, took the time to do my PT shoulder exercises, showered and changed into my biking clothes.

Brrrr... it was a very chilly ride.
After work, I hung out reading for a bit before spin class.
My spin buds:
And our awesome leader (who just had a baby!!):
Hurts so good!
Next up: Winco.
These Haunted Chips Ahoy made me SO happy!
But I resisted.

Yay, Me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment