Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sunset run

Work was over and I was getting ready for my Thursday speed session on the track when Eryn called down from her office. She wanted me to go run in the sun with her... since it might be our last nice day for a while.

I debated briefly and decided I could do my track work on Saturday instead.

So we headed through Cook Park and across the river to Tualatin. It was gorgeous! The sun was setting as we returned to THS:
Eryn's training for the day: run 20 minutes, walk 1, run 15, walk 1, run 10. We did about 4.3 miles in that time, a 10:46 average. She's been working to get below an 11:00 average, so that's terrific!

I finished off 5 miles and dropped it down to a 10:39 average.
I'm really glad I switched it up and went in the park with Eryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment