Saturday, November 10, 2012

Catching up

It's been a busy week - and I'm way behind...

I got to spend my Wednesday evening with this beautiful lady:
We ran some stadiums at THS, grabbed yummy dinner at Muchas Gracias and then attended the Faith, Sexuality and Identity panel discussion at George Fox University. 
The event, a joint effort between GFU and OneGeorgeFox, was excellent. I'm so glad I went and can't wait for future discussions. I'm looking forward to being involved with OneGeorgeFox, LGBTQ and allied alumni of GFU.

I got to spend Thursday evening with this beautiful lady:
It was Turkey Feast shopping day, and Eryn and I hit up Winco and Bi-Mart to get all the necessary supplies to put on a pre-Thanksgiving meal for 45 of our closest friends!
Friday was in-service day. I attended some trainings at Tualatin High School - and learned a thing or two! WOOHOO!

Then I spent the afternoon with this beautiful fella:
It was time for a thyroid recheck for our geriatric feline. The vet said he looked great for being 15ish. YAY, Linus :)

Today was Turkey Feast set-up day. We rearranged the furniture and decorated everything for our annual gathering. Brad even fixed the table.
I've been fighting a mild cold for several days and feeling like a slug. I decided to give it a go on the treadmill while my pies baked.

I tried my FiveFingers again, going just 1 mile at a slow pace. Then I switched to my regular shoes and added a couple more miles.
3.2 in all:
I always feel better when I sweat!
Especially when working out means watching trashy teen movies. Hello, 2004!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment