Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm not a boxer

It's come to my attention that some people are under the impression that I'm now a boxer. HA!

I started taking weekly kickboxing classes in May, when one of my THS students offered a class to raise money for her summer trip to Italy. After she returned from Europe, I tried out her real classes at her parents' gym. I was immediately hooked and signed up for 15 classes!
But this is simply a hard-core aerobics class. We punch and kick at a bag - not at other people. There's no sparing. There's no hitting other people. It's just a really terrific full-body workout.

I still thinking boxing and MMA is yucky. Beating up people is not my cup of tea. But kickboxing aerobics class is awesome!

Check out this video from Fierce Fitness:


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment