Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ice cream toast to Grandma

Friday was hiking with Dad, dinner at the Pelican Pub and a rousing game of May I (I think I won - or at least didn't come in last!) at the grandparents' house in Oceanside.

Saturday, the fam spent the morning planning our summer baseball trip to Florida and Georgia - Marlins, Rays and Braves, here we come!

Then we all hit the Bayocean spit for some sweating. I started with Eryn, then did a couple faster, solo miles before catching up to her so we could finish together. Just over 6 trail miles for me. The weather was amazing, and tank tops were totally called for.
Happy feet:
We refueled with Tillamook Subway and discovered a Taco del Mar is going in next door. I love their fish tacos!
Then we had to stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory for some kiddy cones.
An ice cream toast to Grandma, who loved, loved, loved chocolate. She died one year ago this weekend.
A nice getaway with the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment