Friday, March 13, 2015

Look who went walking with me!

Jazmin and I were supposed to go running Thursday afternoon. But when it was time to go, she balked, having just eaten. Instead of skipping our workout, I suggested we walk instead.

The CE2 room was full of students, and when I said, "Anybody want to go with us??", a whole bunch jumped up to go! (If I'm going to be honest, I think they were just trying to get out of work, but I'll still take it!) ;)

We headed down the hill to Cook Park. I picture by the river:
Me, Sabrina, Jazmin, Alonzo, Jon Jon, Adonis, Tovias, Gary, David, Sonice, David
We did a loop around the park and then stopped at the playground. Even 18-year-olds are kids at heart!







On a dare:


After lots of laughs, it was time to head back. 1.85 miles in all.

And then a couple group selfies. We were laughing at how pale I am compared to my Hispanic and Islander friends!



I love these guys and wish we could do this every day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment