Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday family fun

Lots of family fun this weekend, starting Friday night with dinner, basketball and froyo.

The THS girls had a playoff game at Westview High School. But we had to fuel up, so our first stop was Qdoba at Bridgeport.
Don't bother me while I'm eating my burrito!More hot sauce!
Ready for the game:
Warming up... ready to rumble:
The game was close all night, with both teams playing aggressively and taking turns on top.
But we fell behind in the final minutes and lost by 5:
They played great - lots to be proud of!

I seem to have a mild frozen yogurt addiction and insisted that we find some near Westview. Luckily, there was Yo Zone across the freeway at Tanasbourne.
Unluckily, I didn't think it was that great. Good, but not great.
But always fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment