Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: chiropractor cupcakes

My hubby had a meeting this evening, so I was on my own for No-TV Tuesday. My adventures in pictures:

Chiropractor:
Dr. Dan is terrific. And he brought me this homemade cupcake. Nice!

Groceries:
Run with Eryn:
We did 4 easy miles, her first outing in more than a week after having a foot injury. She did great, and it was a good shakeout for me after some hard weekend hills. (Yes, we're wearing matching jackets. We do that a lot... it's a sister thing!)

The run put me over 100 miles for the year so far... sweet!
So that cupcake that Dr. Dan made for me... Eryn and I split it after our run. I wish every run ended with such yumminess!
Quick stop for a gift to send to NYC:
Smoked salmon pate from Haggen. A special treat for me:
Aspartame-free drink mixes for my upcoming Disneyland trip (to keep hydrated despite the nasty SoCal water!):
Now I'm all showered, fed and getting sleepy (it's only 7:20!)... I think I'll get out my clothes for tomorrow and curl up with a book.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment