Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tuba Christmas, Santa Parade, Saturday Market

After last weekend's annual family Christmas tree hunt, Mom, Dad and I went downtown to see Tuba Christmas.

I'd always wanted to attend the concert at Pioneer Courthouse Square, but it never worked out. This year, I was determined not to miss it!

Coming out of the parking garage, we saw Santas taking over the place!
Not sure what it was all about, but it was really cool!
The rain held off as we walked up to the concert, which was totally packed.
We couldn't see the musicians, but we could hear the great music. If I go again, I'll come early and grab a seat on the steps. It was great! I loved seeing people dressed up and enjoying the music.

Next, we walked down to Saturday Market for some snacking and Christmas shopping.
Mom and I split some cinnamon-roasted cashews:
A fun trip downtown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment