Wednesday, December 5, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: tempo and lentils

No-TV Tuesday was hectic and lazy all in one.

I pedaled home quickly and jumped on the treadmill for a tempo run. It was short but sweaty!
Warmed up, built up to 10K pace, then came back down - all while finishing One Night at McCool's and starting Heist.

2.91 miles in all:
Then I jumped in the shower and back on my bike for a return trip to THS for my monthly union meeting. By then it was dark and very wet!
When I got home, I made a double batch of Lentil Spinach Soup. Leftovers for the freezer:
Then I got lazy. I straightened up the house and cleaned the kitchen, but my grand plan of finishing the outside Christmas decorations didn't happen. Instead, I finished my book and started the next one. Perhaps the lights will come tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment