Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weeks 4 and 5: Done!

Between the last week of school and Christmas craziness, the past two weeks have been a blur.

But I have been working out and diligently prepping for my upcoming half marathon.
I set out this afternoon to do 6.2 miles at 10K race pace. Under a beautiful, high-overcast sky, I ran through the park and over to Tualatin. It was perfect running weather.

And I got all dolled up in my new Christmas running gear: Adidas jacket and capris from Kari, Vicki, Kayla and Jessie, gloves from Eryn and florescent socks from Mom and Dad. FUN!!

Here's the recap of Weeks 4 and 5:
Sunday: 3.24 miles - 5K Race
Monday: spin class
Tuesday: 3.6 miles - speedwork
Wednesday: 3.5 miles
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: 3.06 miles
Saturday: cross-country skiing

Week 4 Total:  13.4 miles
Sunday: 4.05 miles
Monday: 8.21 miles
Tuesday: Christmas - Rest Day!
Wednesday: snowshoeing
Thursday: 5.0 miles - speedwork
Friday: 3.1 miles
Saturday: 6.35 miles
Week 5 Total: 26.17 miles

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment